69 The building was dismantled in December 2001 70 and reconstructed for the second time between February and May 2002.
9 The building was dismantled in the winter of 196869.
The Repair Shop: Court Barn, home to the series, is did ku win their basketball game today closed for private hire (filming) until late November 2018."Stable from Watersfield, Sussex"."Pendean A farmhouse from Midhurst".It has a thatched roof.Medieval Farmstead, other houses include Bayleaf medieval farmstead, a wonderful example of a timber-framed hall-house from the early 15th century, a toll cottage built for a new turnpike road in 1807 at Beeding Sussex and Walderton Cottage, dating originally from medieval times but demonstrating "modernisation".The building is used as an education room for school and youth visits to the Museum.We hold a regular programme of demonstrations, including milling in our 17th century working watermill ; cooking in our, best numbers to win lotto 649 tudor kitchen ; plus seasonal demonstrations. .11 Cattle sheds edit There are three open-fronted cattle sheds at the Museum.47 Stable edit The stable dates from the mid-18th century and was originally built at Watersfield, Sussex.It was originally at Westham, Sussex ( grid reference TQ 640 043 ) 65 and was marked on an 1860 map.
Enjoy our family-friendly and dog-friendly 40-acre site and visit our collection of historic buildings we have more than 50 to explore from a replica.
"Barn from Hambrook in Sussex".
34 Open shed edit The open shed dates from the 18th century.
The original building would have been some 36 feet (10.97 m) long.
"BBC Two: The Repair Shop".The 12 feet (3.66 m) diameter overshot waterwheel, which was originally cast at Cocking Foundry for Coster's Mill, West Lavington, drives the two pairs of millstone, a sack hoist and flour dresser.The upper floor served as a glazier's workshop.62 The mill was donated to the Museum in 1973 and carefully dismantled, 59 at which time evidence was found of a previous use of the site as a Hammer mill.A b c "Grist to lurgashall watermill".23 The hall is about 17 feet (5.18 m) square in plan, with a service room at one end."Rebuilding Poplar Cottage - Introduction"."Poplar Cottage from Washington, Sussex".